Bulk Bags, also known as (FIBCs) Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers are a wonderful way for transportation and storage of powders or flakes or other products which can freely flow.
Most of the bulk bags are made of Polypropylene and because of it's following properties make FIBC a great option for Industrial use:
- Resistance to absorbing moisture. Good chemical resistance over a wide range of bases and acids.
- Possesses good fatigue resistance. Good impact strength.
- Good electrical insulator
Our bulk bags can be easily customized according to your needs and handling equipment with options ranging from:
- Different Loop Construction (See Loop Construction Section)
- Different Top Construction (See Top Filling Section)
- Different Bottom Construction (See Bottom Discharge Section)
- Different sizes and safe working loads (Give information about the sizes you keep in stock)
- Different types of Bags like Type A B C and D bulk bags(See Difference Between Type A, B, C and D)
- Various colour options
- Food grade bulk bags manufactured in BRC Certified facilities(See Food Grade Bulk Bags)
- Baffles for improved form stability, easier stacking and storage (See Baffle Bag)
- Ventilated Bulk Bags (See Ventilated Bag)
- UN Certified Bulk Bags for transportation of Hazardous materials (See UN Bags)
- Bag Designs – U Panel, Circular, Four Panel, Conical, Single / Double Loops, Tunnel Lift